Days 1 to 3. Bogota
- Private tour of Bogota’s finest architectural and historical highlights.
- Exclusive panoramic view over Bogota from Monserrate Mountain.
- Reserve a table at one of our favored restaurants in Bogota’s Zona Rosa.
Welcome to Colombia! Your private tour will take you to the heart of Colombia’s capital, from the historic center of La Candelaria, the impressive Gold Museum and Botero Museum to, the stunning Monserrate Mountain offers magnificent views over the sprawling city below. As one of the rising gastronomic centers of Latin America, before your trip, ask us to make you a reservation at one of our favored restaurants in Bogota’s chic and lively Zona Rosa.
Days 3 to 5. Coffee Triangle
- Guided tour of a working coffee plantation.
- Hike through the verdant forests of the Cocora Valley.
- Tour of the traditional village of Salento with a private guide.
Colombia’s Coffee Region is the heart and soul of the country providing visitors with a real insight into the ‘real’ Colombia as well as cup after cup of the world’s best coffee. From traditional fincas to delicious Arabica roasts, the Coffee Region is also visually spectacular with the Cocora Valley and charming town of Salento providing magnificent landscapes, stunning panoramas and a plethora of adventures to enjoy.
Days 5 to 7. Medellin
- Tour to Guatape & El Peñol and enjoy the amazing views.
- Visit the charming, nearby colonial town of Santa Fe de Antioquia.
- Soak up the atmosphere of Medellin’s lively restaurants & nightlife.
Medellin is unrecognizable from its infamous past and has developed into a bustling city with a lively cultural scene, thriving nightlife and, housing a mix of museums and spectacular modern architecture. Surrounded by the Andes, Medellin has magnificent mountain views from every angle. Its year-round temperate climate has given Medellin the title of the ‘City of Eternal Spring’ making exploring its highlights and vibrant atmosphere a joy.
Days 7 to 9. Santa Marta
- Guided tour of Santa Marta’s highlights with your own local guide.
- Spend the night at Tayrona National Park.
- Paradise at Cabo San Juan: one of Tayrona’s best beaches!
Santa Marta, founded in 1525 is Colombia’s oldest city and the oldest surviving city in South America. With a long history and delightful center, Santa Marta is full of charm and the evening Caribbean breeze makes it pleasant to explore. One of the main draws of Santa Marta is its proximity to the Tayrona National Park which, situated at the foot of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta (highest coastal mountain range in the world!) are a wonderful mix of white sandy Caribbean beaches and verdant rainforest.
Days 9 to 11. Cartagena
- Walking tour of Cartagena: Plaza Santo Domingo, Torre del Reloj, Cathedral.
- Explore the historic center & watch the sunset over the Caribbean.
- Optional activities include San Felipe Castle, Popa Hill & more.
Cartagena is the romantic fairytale city of Colombia and behind its impressive 8-mile long colonial stone wall lies gorgeous cobbled streets, colorful houses, elegant balconies covered in blossoming flowers and some of the best colonial architecture in the Americas. After exploring the city’s highlights enjoy the real charm of Cartagena by wandering through its magical, narrow streets or sipping a cocktail at the Café del Mar watching the sunset over the Caribbean.