Days 1 to 2. Bogota
- Private tour of Bogota’s finest architectural and historical highlights.
- Exclusive panoramic view over Bogota from Monserrate Mountain.
- Reserve a table at one of our favored restaurants in Bogota’s Zona Rosa.
Welcome to Colombia! Your private tour will take you to the heart of Colombia’s capital, from the historic center of La Candelaria, the impressive Gold Museum and Botero Museum to, the stunning Monserrate Mountain offers magnificent views over the sprawling city below. As one of the rising gastronomic centers of Latin America, before your trip, ask us to make you a reservation at one of our favored restaurants in Bogota’s chic and lively Zona Rosa.
Days 2 to 4. Coffee Triangle
- Guided tour of a working coffee plantation.
- Hike through the verdant forests of the Cocora Valley.
- Tour of the traditional village of Salento with a private guide.
Colombia’s Coffee Region is the heart and soul of the country providing visitors with a real insight into the ‘real’ Colombia as well as cup after cup of the world’s best coffee. From traditional fincas to delicious Arabica roasts, the Coffee Region is also visually spectacular with the Cocora Valley and charming town of Salento providing magnificent landscapes, stunning panoramas and a plethora of adventures to enjoy.
Days 4 to 7. Cartagena
- Walking tour of Cartagena: Plaza Santo Domingo, Torre del Reloj, Cathedral.
- Explore the historic center & watch the sunset over the Caribbean.
- Optional activities include San Felipe Castle, Popa Hill & more.
Cartagena is the romantic fairytale city of Colombia and behind its impressive 8-mile long colonial stone wall lies gorgeous cobbled streets, colorful houses, elegant balconies covered in blossoming flowers and some of the best colonial architecture in the Americas. After exploring the city’s highlights enjoy the real charm of Cartagena by wandering through its magical, narrow streets or sipping a cocktail at the Café del Mar watching the sunset over the Caribbean.