Your personalised See Colombia tour takes you to some of Colombia’s highlights – the dynamic cultural haven of Bogota. All this and much more only with See Colombia Travel.
- OPTION 1: US$839 ACCOMMODATION AT BH EL RETIRO HOTEL – CAR AVAILABLE FULL DAY ON DAY 3
- OPTION 2: US$899 ACCOMMODATION AT ART SUITES USAQUEN – CAR AVAILABLE FULL DAY ON DAY 3
- OPTION 3: US$394 ONLY ACTIVITIES NO ACCOMMODATION – CAR AVAILABLE FULL DAY ON DAY 3
- OPTION 1: US$778 ACCOMMODATION AT BH EL RETIRO HOTEL – CAR AVAILABLE 4 HOURS ON DAY 3
- OPTION 2: US$838 ACCOMMODATION AT ART SUITES USAQUEN – CAR AVAILABLE 4 HOURS ON DAY 3
- OPTION 3: US$333 ONLY ACTIVITIES NO ACCOMMODATION – CAR AVAILABLE 4 HOURS ON DAY 3
Day 1 - August 3. Bogota
Upon arrival one of See Colombia Travel´s representatives will be on hand to transfer you to your chosen hotel where you can relax and prepare for your upcoming adventure with us.
Day 2 - August 4. Free afternoon. Usaquen
After your bike tour of Bogota, you will have the option to visit one of the most charming secrets of Bogota. Located in the north of the city, Usaquen used to be an adjacent town about 30 minutes away from Bogota. It is now one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of the city with great views of the mountains, great shops and restaurants and a vibrant Sunday flea market. Meals: B.
Day 3 - August 5. Bogota. Hebrew cemetary (vehicle available 4 hours or full day)
Free morning to visit the doctor or just to enjoy the city. After lunch, visit the Hebrew cemetary located south of Bogota. During the evening enjoy Colombia’s dynamic, vibrant capital. Rub shoulders with Bogotanos in the bars of Zona T and sample some of the finest Colombian and international cuisine in Zona G. Meals: B.
Day 4 - August 6. Bogota. Free morning - Monserrate.
Enjoy a free morning wondering around the city. At the chosen time your driver will take you to Monserrate (entrance included). There you´ll have about one hour to enjoy the amazing views of Bogota just before your flight. At your earliest convenience, transfer back to your hotel for check out.
Bogota - Home
At the chosen time transfer to the airport for your flight back home. All good things must come to an end, after all. Of course, if 4 days just isn´t enough time in Colombia, our tours are 100% customizable and we´d be happy to extend your stay with us. Just ask for more details. Meals: B.