Colombia is a country of dizzying variety. You’ll see some of Colombia’s most important cites, such as the city of ‘eternal spring’ Medellin and the salsa capital of Colombia, Cali. All this and much, much more on your trip to Colombia with See Colombia Travel.
- OPTION 1: US$880 PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDING BREAKFAST BASED ON 21 PASSENGERS TRAVELLING
- OPTION 2: US$1,374 PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDING ALL MEALS AT CHOSEN HOTEL BASED ON 21 PASSENGERS TRAVELLING
- AIR FARE: US$899 PRICE PER PERSON MIAMI – CALI – MEDELLIN – MIAMI
Day 1 to 6 - August 9 - 14. Cali
Six nights of accommodation in double rooms plus one single room. Meals: B.
Available activities. Cali
At chosen day, choose one of the following activities (included):
- Panoramic City Tour – 3 hrs
- Salsa lesson
- Walking tour (snack included)
- Rio Pance Eco Tour 4 hrs. Swiming available at a natural pool (traditional luch included).
- Nirva Natural Reserve – 6 hrs. Beautiful hike through the forrest (traditional luch included).
Day 7 to 10 - August 15 to 18. Medellin
Three nights of accommodation in double rooms plus one single room (complimentary). Meals: B.
Medellin. City Tour
At the chosen day enjoy a 4 hour trip, that uncovers the roots of Medellín and its most iconic symbols, such as the “Pueblito Paisa”, the Intelligent Building, the Plaza Mayor, the Administrative Center of La Alpujarra and Carabobo street. We will travel in the “Metro Cable”, a massive transportation system unique to the city, and visit of the España Library Park and its distinctive architectural structure.
END OF SERVICES.
All good things must come to an end. Of course, if 11 days just isn’t enough time in Colombia, our tours are 100% customizable and we´d be happy to extend your stay with us. Just ask for more details. Meals: B