- OPTION I: Tayrona Ecohabs US$899.00
- OPTION II: Tayrona Cabbins US$719.00
- OPTION III: Tayrona Hammocks/Camping US$449.00
All our prices are per person in US Dollars and based on double accommodation.
- Cartagena Walled city
- Rosario Islands
- Transfer out to the airport.
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation at chosen hotel
- All activities described in the itinerary
- All entrances described in the itinerary
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- English guides
- A percentage of your booking will go to Rio Urbano
- International or domestic flights
- Taxes and tips
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities
- Tayrona Ecohabs
- Taryrona Cabbins
- Tayrona Hammocs/Camping
Day 1. Santa Marta - Tayrona National Park
Early departure from Santa Marta. Today you’ll have a guided walk through Tayrona National Park’s most unforgettable beaches and unmissable sites. Tayrona National Park is where the Colombian jungle meets the Caribbean, and is a great place for nature-lovers and beach-lovers alike. Important archaeological sites and beaches we’ll see include: Calabazo, Pueblito, Cape San Juan, La Piscina (natural swimming pool), Arrecifes and Cañaveral.
Day 2. Tayrona - Neguaje - Playa Cristal
Enjoy a relaxing day by the sea, sunning yourself and reflecting upon your wonderful journey on one of Colombia´s most beautiful beaches or, as an optional activity, visit the beaches in Neguaje and Playa Cristal, where you’ll enjoy pristine waters, white sand, coral reefs, and beautiful views of bays.
Day 3. Tayrona National Park - Santa Marta
At the chosen time you will be transferred to the airport. All good things must come to an end, after all. Of course, if 3 days just isn´t enough time in Colombia, our tours are 100% customizable and we´d be happy to extend your stay with us Just ask for more details.