- Published prices are per person in US Dollars – based on two people sharing a double occupancy room. Prices are subject to change.
Reservation Conditions – Pre Payments – Full Payments
- Once we receive your confirmation we will issue a booking number which should be used in all communications and payment. Full payment must be received in order to guarantee your reservation. See Colombia Travel accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- You can book your tour more than 30 days prior departure date by paying a deposit corresponding to 50% of total land services and flights. The full amount should be paid 30 days before departure date in order to guarantee your reservation.
- We reserve the right to withdraw services if the invoice is not paid before the passenger’s arrival date to the destination.
- Unless stated or requested by the passenger, hotel rooms booked are standard rooms.
Cancellations, Changes and Refunds
All cancellations or changes after the passenger’s final itinerary approval will be received in writing only and according to the following terms:
- No fee if the cancellation or change is made 45 days prior to the arrival date of the passengers
- Between the 44th and 30th day prior to the arrival date of the passengers, we charge US$40 p/p
- Between the 29th and 15th day prior to the arrival date of the passengers, we charge 30% of total
- Between the 14th and 4th day prior to the arrival date of the passengers, we charge 50% of toral
- If a cancellation is made 3 days prior to the arrival date of the passengers, there is a 100% cancelation fee
- Changes or cancellations made after the arrival date may incurre in extra costs and are 100% non refundable
- In case of a no show, 100% of the services will be charged
- All refunds when applicable will take up to 31 working days from the day in which the written notification is received
In the event that See Colombia Travel will provide air tickets the following terms apply:
- Tickets will be issued 15 days in advance
- Most tickets are 100% unchangeable, 100% non-refundable.
- Any modification of name or re-issuing of the tickets will have a cost of US$60 p/pax *
Each supplier has specific terms and conditions. These will be mentioned in our confirmation and they will be applied strictly.
The taxes and air rates are subject to changes without previous warning for part of the state and the Colombian air companies.
We at See Colombia Travel are passionate about two things: travel and Colombia. Having seen the world, we want to show you Colombia and make more and more people aware of the enduring spirit of this incredible country.
Our aim is to make you the best ambassador for Colombia upon your return, by providing you with authentic Colombian experiences, using our unique insight into the heart of the country. We always aim to work with maximum efficiency and safety, ensuring your enjoyment and satisfaction at every point. We are dedicated to helping Colombia become a sustainable destination, where travelers and locals coexist in harmony with nature.
We’re confident that by the end of your trip you’ll be as passionate as we are about Colombia, and ready to plan your next trip back to “The Land of El Dorado”.
Colombia is a new destination, just opened to the world. We guarantee that our experienced staff will provide you with an international standard of services by handpicking only the best local providers. We will design tours using both popular and off-the-beaten-path routes, depending on your preference. You can expect accompaniment throughout your vacation. Your safety is of primary importance to us, and we will provide 24 hour personal assistance, 7 days a week.
All our tours depart 365 days a year and are 100% customizable. Want to spend another day on the beach? We’ll arrange it for you. Want to go to Medellin? We’ll arrange it for you. Want to go horseback riding, rafting, cycling, and more? We’ll arrange it for you. You can add days and activities to any of our packages, or just design your own from scratch.