The See Colombia Group Tour is a unique and exciting way to travel the length and breadth of Colombia, taking in its numerous diverse landscapes, awe-inspiring and cutting-edge cities, enchanting colonial towns and the phenomenal biodiversity on offer throughout Colombia.
Our fixed departure Colombia Group Tours allow you to explore the magnificent beauty of Colombia alongside a group of like-minded travellers, keen to experience the many wonders of a vacation in Colombia.
Over the course of 18 days, you will discover the bustling, cultural metropolis of Colombia’s capital, Bogota, as well as progressive, artsy Medellin, voted most innovative city in the world in 2013 and relax at the turquoise waters and gigantic monolithic rocks at Palomino and Tayrona National Park.
You’ll also head to Colombia’s Coffee Triangle, home to the unique, other-worldly landscapes of the Cocora Valley as well as the relaxed and charming town of Salento. Spend time losing yourself in the enchanting laid back town of Mompos and be mesmerised by culture and history in Cartagena, the jewel in Colombia’s caribbean crown.
Colombia has it all and our Colombia Group Tour gives you the comfort of getting to know Colombia with experienced, knowledgeable guides and other adventurous travellers.
Click HERE for our FULL COLOMBIA GROUP TOUR itinerary.
- NOVEMBER 14 – 11 spaces left
- Transfer in and out airport –hotel – airport
- All transportation as well as breakfast each morning OK
- 17 nights in selected hotels
- Loads of free time and plenty of activities in each destination:
- BOGOTA: Gold museum, monserrate and La Candelaria tour
- COFFEE TRIANGLE: Cocora Valley, Jipao experience and a barista demonstration
- MEDELLIN: Guatape and Penol day tour
- PALOMINO: Tayrona National Park day tour
WHY SEE COLOMBIA TRAVEL?
- First and most important: We have a vast knowledge of Colombia. We are not based thousands of kilometers away and know what we are talking about regarding all things Colombia. Need proof? Not only do we live here ( and love it) but we are also the authors of the Colombia Travel Blog, named Best blog of the Americas, the most popular blog about traveling in Colombia that promotes Colombia as a travel destination since 2009. And we are pretty nice people too, check us out here: About See Colombia Travel.
The Tour Conductor will be with you throughout the whole trip and will help you discover not only the usual tourist attractions, but also some lesser-known sights. You’ll get acquainted with bars, cafes, restaurants and much more that you won’t find in a guidebook.
Excellent accommodation options that are affordable thanks to the nature of the group tour
As we said See Colombia Travel has its own operations and sales department located in Colombia, which means faster and more effective responses. See more reasons why we think you should choose us here
Click here for our Group Tours Terms and Conditions page